Sunday, October 15, 2017

Aisle of Knobs

 Dress: Felicity Sleeveless Perfect Wrap Mini in Desert Petal by Leota (size 5L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Tapemeasure/Woman (size 3x), thrifted
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Aerosole, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this dress to work & run errands. The colors & pattern were a bit like fall leaves...perfect for the season. The faux wrap neckline, length, & lightweight fabric were lovely...as was the navy, orange, & fuchsia mix. Leota runs small, so I always end up in their 5L & honestly, if there were one size larger...I'd feel more comfortable in that as the 5 usually clings more than I'd like. 
The clingy butt makes it ride up higher in back.
These are the only navy sandals I own...I have other shades of blue, but I need to be on the lookout for navy sandals for next year...note to myself. 
My makeup with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue, NYX Avant Pop eyeshadow palette in Art Throb, NYX Ultimate eyeshadow palette in Brights, NYX lipstick in NYX, NYX Liquid Suede in Orange County, & Orange You Going To The Game? nail polish from OPI. 
This is my second trip to Hobby Lobby...did I write about my first? I can't remember...anyway...why is this store so fabulous?! I've avoided it because of their Jesus politics...but they have an entire aisle of knobs!!! And so many other amazing things. I was here on this day to purchase a gallon of Elmer's Glue...I've tried every kind of crackle product made...& after much trial & error...decided plain glue does the best job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment