Sunday, April 15, 2018

The Harmaleighs at Crescendo

 Dress: Lollidot 40's Keyhole Dress in Jewel Teal by Scarlett & Jo (size 28)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant (size 22/24), thrifted
Tights: We Love Colors in Yellow
Shoes: Clarks Artisan 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker 
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I like not having any dresses from GB at home...because then I get to wear my own neglected frocks. I've had this Scarlet & Jo dress for over a year. I bought 5 dresses on deep discount & this is number 3. Unfortunately, the first dress of theirs I chose to wear was a disaster...the cheapest quality dress I've ever worn. But luckily, the others have all been fabulous (I've now worn them all, coming soon to the blog), especially this luxurious blue velvet
This dotty dress was part of the 40s inspired collection from S&J...it's a stretch rayon jersey with keyholes both in front & back & short flutter sleeves. For some reason...S&J puts shoulder pads in the majority of their dresses...I always cut them out. This dress fit like a dream & I wore it to work & to see a show with Kate. 
This cardigan is one of my favorite thrift store finds...paisley & sequins...this is my first time wearing it, as well as these teal Clarks.
My makeup with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie; UD eyeshadow in Fringe, Sinful, & Alter; Buttercupcake eyeshadow from Sugarpill; Winterberry lipstick by Bite Beauty; & CIA=Color is Awesome nail polish from OPI. 
I'm not sure why or how...but this was our first time seeing a band at Crescendo. It's like an indoor Shitty Barn...which is funny because a band I discovered at The Barn last summer is what brought the girlie & I here. Lost Lakes, a Madison band, opened...but we were here for The Harmaleighs from Nashville. 
These girls have lovely voices & are fierce song writers...you should check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment